Today we’re going to make a DIY bra strap bracelet. This is a really simple project that can be completed in about an hour. Before you start, you need to find a bra strap bracelet that fits comfortably around your wrist and has enough room for the beads on top. Then remove the clasp from the bracelet, so it becomes a tube. Finally, find some colorful buttons (the more unique the better) and string them onto your bracelet. With these supplies, you should be all set to complete this quick project!
What is a DIY Bra Strap Bracelet?
A bra strap bracelet is a piece of jewelry that you can make yourself. You just need some simple items, and it is a great way to add some extra flair to your outfit. You can then attach the ends of the straps to something else, such as a necklace or anklet, to create your own unique piece of jewelry.
Why make a bra strap bracelet?
A bra strap bracelet is a great way to keep your straps from constantly slipping off your shoulders. Not only is it a fashion statement, but it can also be used as a small safety precaution in case of an emergency. Here are some reasons why you might want to make one for yourself:
It can help keep your straps from slipping off your shoulders in the middle of a busy day.
It can help keep your straps from falling off during an unexpected workout.
And it can also be worn as a makeshift safety belt in case of an accident.
It can be used as an easy way to keep track of which strap goes over which shoulder during a dance performance or other strenuous activity.
It can be used as a makeshift Band-Aid in case of a cut on your arm.
There are many different ways to make a bracelet, so there’s bound to be one that suits your style and needs. Here are four different tutorials that will teach you how to make your own:
1) Bra Strap Bracelet Tutorial by Fashion Forms: This tutorial will show you how to create a basic bra strap bracelet using basic supplies like wire, clasps,
Materials needed to make a DIY Bra Strap Bracelet.
-seam ripper or razor blade
-thread sealant (optional)
- Take your bra strap and cut it in half leaving a 1-inch tail. Clip the end of the tail so it doesn’t fray.
- Take your jump ring and put it on one half of the bra strap. Take the screw and screw it into the top of the jump ring. You can do this by hand, or you can use a drill if you have one. Make sure the screw is tight!
- Take the second half of the bra strap and put it overtop of the first half, lining it up so that the screws are in the middle. Now take your seam ripper and start cutting down the middle of both straps, making sure to stay close to the screws! Once you’ve cut down the middle, pull each strap away from the other. You now have two full-length straps.
- Take one of the straps and thread it through one of the holes in your bracelet (make sure to line it up!). Now take your other strap and thread it through the other hole in your
How to make a bra strap bracelet.
If you’re in the market for a quick and easy way to add a little personality to your outfit, a bracelet is definitely the way to go. This DIY project is simple enough for anyone to do, and it only takes a few minutes to complete. All you need are some bra straps and some supplies from your local craft store. Here’s how to make a bra strap bracelet:
- Cut two pieces of cord about 18 inches long each.
- Thread one end of each cord through one of the straps on your bra. Make sure the ends of the cords are hanging down evenly.
- Cross the cords over in the middle, so that they now form an “X” shape.
- Take the other end of the cords and tie them together in a knot just below where they meet in the middle of the “X.” Make sure that both knots are close to each other, but not too close so that they create any lumps or bumps on your bracelet.
- There you have it – your very own bracelet! Be sure to mix things up and experiment with different designs and colors to find something that suits you perfectly.
Instructions and pictures on how to make your own bra strap bracelet
Creating a bra strap bracelet is an easy way to spruce up any outfit and add a little bit of personality. All you need is some basic supplies and some creativity.